July 25 2014YOU'RE INVITED: Get on the field!
July 11 2014Summer registration days coming up soon
July 9 2014Our families are saving millions of dollars — and you can save too!
May 15 2014Grau, Korfmacher, Oliver earn Mary Clark Hanley Teaching Excellence Award
May 14 20142014-15 MCS meal prices set
- No Upcoming events were found.
Welcome to Kendall Elementary School
foundation to reach their potential as lifelong learners.
We, the staff, parent, and patrons of Kendall Elementary School are committed to providing a quality educational environment where every student will LEARN, ACHIEVE, and EXCEL.
- High levels of academic success will be reached by all students.
- All students, families and school personnel must be valued and treated with respect.
- The Indiana Standards guide our curriculum.
- Students, staff, parents and the community share the responsibility of education in a positive learning environment.
- Character education builds responsible student behavior.
Kendall Elementary School is committed to
Learning, Achieving, and Excelling.
Our school instructional focus is QAR- Question/Answer Relationship. This comprehension strategy helps students understand the relationship between questions and answers and where to find those answers.
In addition, summer registration days are coming up later this month.
Families with students who were enrolled at an MCS school last year can register their students online.
The online registration process can be completed at any Internet-connected computer (including the public stations available at Marion Public Library). However, computer/Internet access and staff assistance will be available during our summer registration days, set for 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. July 22 and 23 at McCulloch Junior High School, 3528 S. Washington St. (Because construction projects scheduled this summer throughout the district will restrict visitor traffic, there will be one registration location for all student registration. Staff from all school buildings will be available at registration at McCulloch.)
Those with students who are new to MCS should plan to attend our in-school registration days to provide needed documentation and information, including proof of residence (such as a recent utility bill with your name and address), and the name and contact information for the school your student most recently attended, along with any health/allergy information.
Textbook fees and deposits can also be paid online as part of the registration process, or at the summer registration days (where you can avoid the online payment processing fee).
For more information about MCS enrollment, click here.
Your path to success after high school starts NOW at Marion Community Schools
Did you know ...
- The Marion High School Class of 2014 included a Lilly Scholar, a National Merit Scholar Finalist, and dozens of other scholarship winners, adding up to about $5 million in scholarship dollars earned. >> Learn more about them here.
- Class of '14 graduates earned hundreds of advanced college credits — and each of those are college classes they won't have to take on campus, saving them thousands of dollars! >> Learn more about our dual credit offerings here.
- Every scholarship dollar and advanced credit earned is a direct savings to these MHS graduates and their families!
Kendall Family Night
Kendall Family Night
Join us for an evening filled with fun activities for the entire family!
All activities are FREE and designed for family interaction!
Bingo,Bowling,Painting, Puzzles and Games, Workout Room, and Computer Lab!!!